The ScharkSpark SS41 drone has 2 cameras, a 1080P FPV HD camera and a 720P optical flow positioning camera; it is an app remote controlled and RC quadcopter with lost control protection functionality.
The SS41 Beetle drone from ScharkSpark is a very neat looking camera quadcopter with an excellent app controller.
Dual cameras and user friendly, efficient orientation sensors make the SharkSpark SS41 a great drone for beginners and for hobbyist aerial photographers alike.
Gesture controlled photo and video functions are additional useful features and also excellent fun!
A Mid-Sized Camera Drone with Great Flight Controls
For a mid-sized camera drone, the good looking and stylish SS41 Beetle drone is very conveniently sized.
At 10.8” wide, 2.4” high and 11.4” in length, the SS41 does not exactly fit in your hand but is a small enough drone to pack away in a bag and at 117g in weight this camera drone is easy enough to travel with.
Aerial photographers will find the dual cameras an attractive feature – one front facing 1080p video camera and one downward facing 720p video camera feed video and images back to the controller app to be stored on the smartphone.
For posed aerial photography and selfies the SharkSpark SS41 camera drone has some great gesture recognition controls.
An “optical flow positioning” function utilises the drone’s sensors to fly and hover steadily; the anti-shake lens and integral lens filter functions help to more easily capture great shots in by minimising the effects of turbulence and lighting conditions.
Quality video images in first person view (FPV) navigation via the app ensure an enjoyable piloting experience.
Three speed modes are great for pilots to gradually improve their flying skills and also can be used with battery power preservation in mind.
The automatic return to home function provides additional peace of mind for those situations if the SS41 drone loses signal.
ScharkSpark SS41 Photo Drone Functionality
• Dual cameras: Adjustable 1080p front facing camera, 720p downward facing camera
• First person view (FPV) function
• Gesture recognition and control
• Anti-shake and beauty filter lens
• Optical flow positioning
• App controllerScharkSpark SS41 Drone with 2 Cameras – 1080P FPV HD Camera/Video and 720P Optical Flow Positioning Camera, RC Toy Quadcopter Equipped with Lost-Control Protection Technology，Altitude Hold
ScharkSpark SS41 Drone Flight Control Features
• One key take-off and landing
• Three speed modes
• Headless mode
• Return to home (RTH) function
• Flight control range of approximately 330ft
• Battery: Li-po 1000mAh 3.7V
SS41 Beetle Drone Specifications
• ScharkSpark SS41 weight: 0.26 lbs (117g)
• Size: 11.4” x 10.8” x 2.4”
• Video: 1920 x 1080p / 1280 x 720p
• Battery recharge: approximately 150 mins
• Flight time: approximately 15 mins
• 3 speed settings
• One key return function
• Transmitter: 2.4 Ghz
• Transmitter range: approximately 330 feet
In the ScharkSpark Drone SS41 Beetle Drone Box
• ScharkSpark SS41 Beetle drone
• Transmitter (AA batteries not included)
• 3.7V 1000mAh li-po modular battery
• 4 x spare propellers
• 4 x propeller guards
• USB Charging Cable
• Drone Manual
• APP Manual
The SharkSpark SS41 camera drone (the Beetle drone) is affordably priced but still has a selection of useful flight modes including FPV function and headless mode.
The dual cameras shoot great photos and video and the gesture controls is an entertaining and useful additional feature.
This is an easy to fly drone with a gentle learning curve for beginners; the ScharkSpark SS41 drone is a fun, well designed camera drone that captures great images.
The SS41 Drone, the Beetle Drone, is recommended for pilots aged 14 and up.